Popular Fleece Star Shaped all-in one Baby Wrap in 'Naturals' colour range.(Also available in 'Brights' and 'Classics'.)
- Boys & girls luxurious soft fleece star shaped pram suit / wrap with cute tassel hood.
- Perfect for the buggy, pram, car seat** and sling.
- Can be used with a five point harness.
- Easy to slip on, no buttons, poppers or zips.
- Superior anti-pil fleece, machine washable at 40 degrees.
- New Sizes: small 0-4 months medium 4-10 months, large 11-18 months. See Diagram above for measurements of each size
- Little hands are kept toastie warm without loosing any mittens.
- Innovative hand opening on medium 4-10 months and large 11-18 months sizes.
- Made in the UK
- We really don't make the reviews up!
Colour not showing in list?
If the colour or size you want is not currently showing in the drop down list it is likely to be temporarily out of stock.
More Colours? Try Star Wraps 'Brights' for some great cheerful colours that would brighten up any buggy or pram.
Its' so simple to use, just pop your dressed baby into the wrap, arms and legs into the points of the star, hood on head and you're ready to go. Baby can then be put in the car seat, transferred to buggy, pram or sling with minimum disturbance. Unlike other wraps you don't have to restrict their arms or place the blanket into the car seat before the baby. Baby just wears it like a suit and because it doesn't have any zips buttons or fasteners its easy to open up if baby gets too warm or needs a nappy checked.
** As with all baby overcoats, blankets and wraps caution should be exercised when used in a car seat to prevent your baby overheating. Even on chilly days cars can heat up very quickly and combined with the insulative properties of car seats babies can get too warm too quickly.
This product is not intended to be used as a night time sleep suit.
The star wraps are made to a generous fit so 4-10 months wraps will be in most cases too large for babies under 3 months. If you are buying for a new baby the 0-4 is definitley a better bet.
The medium and larger sizes are priced differently to allow for the difference in fabric required and cuff details on hand openings.